**Make our day & SUBSCRIBE!!**
Who hasn’t read this book yet?! If it’s you – get ‘er done and read it already will ya!
1. Who/what got u started on this trilogy?
2. Did you purchase/borrow hard copies or ebooks?
3. What book/chapter are you on? Or how long did it take you to finish all 3 books?
4. Is this your first erotic romance novel? If not, name one you would recommend?
5. What was your initial impression of Christian?
6. What is your favorite Christian phrase?
7. Do you feel the book really is as degrading toward women as many critics have proclaimed? After all, Ana is a consenting adult and is making choices based on her own desires.
8. If you were Ana, would you stick around with such a control freak like Christian?
9. There was a wonderful cast of supporting characters in this book. Who is your favorite and why?
10. Why do you think this book is so popular, especially amongst the suburban mom demographic?
11. Would you mind if your significant other knew you were reading this trilogy? Or how does he/she feel about it?
12. At the end of the book, we got to see how things went down from Christian’s point of view. Would you buy all 3 books and re-read it from his point of view?
13. If you had to sum up this trilogy in one word or phrase, what would it be?
14. Would you recommend this book to your family/friends? If so, how many have you raved about it to so far?
15. Which actor do you want to play Christian in the film portrayal? And which actress do you want to play Ana?
Greetings and welcome to my channel! I’m a stay at home momma (SAHM) living abroad with my husband and baby daughter. Join me as I take life on day by day 🙂
For daily updates check out my blog: